Problem: Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
- Reduced emissions
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quiet
Call T and M Automotive in Andover, right away if you are having any of the following symptoms.
- Your car losing horse power
- Your fuel economy is being reduced
- Your car is idling rough